Friday, May 7, 2010

The Web According to Google #85: Resistance is Futile

Excercise 1. I use Google maps on a regular basis and Get Directions. Also I use Google Docs and Blogger at work. I can't really compare them to another competing product because I haven't tried any. I am satisfied with Google.

Excercise 2. I investigated Google Labs. I searched for my husbands patents but only found one of the five. I liked Google Reader Play and Gesture Search. Google Earth is fun. Go Mobile would be a useful app from a mobile device to get directions from your phone whereever you are. Love You Tube.

Exercise 3. I searched Google Books. They did not have any books I looked for. This would be helpful in the library for customers to keep track of previous books they have checked since we are not able to. Also back issues of magazines could be found if needed by customers.

No comments: